*Finance Manager- International Tech Company *Up to £60k per annum + Fantastic Benefits *Perfect role for a Qualified Accountant with strong management and statutory accounting experience!
For almost 50 years, this business has been leading the way in the tech industry through the production of excellent, innovative products. They have seen healthy growth over the past few years and have offices in London, the USA and Australia!
We are now looking for their new Finance Manager to join their team immediately. If you are a qualified accountant with good exposure to UK and International GAAP then this is the role for YOU!
As the successful Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing month-end processes and completing management accounts (journal postings, accruals, prepayments and depreciation)
- Variance analysis for long and short term budgets with supporting commentary
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Statutory returns: preparation and submission of VAT, EC sales list, corporation tax etc.
- Cash flow forecasting and management
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Play a key role in the audit process (internal, external and answering queries)
- Overseeing payment runs, credit control and taking the lead on process improvements
What you will need to be successful as the new Finance Manager:
- You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- You will have a solid working knowledge of UK and international GAAP
- Have a proven track record of leading audits
- Strong management and statutory accounting experience
- You will need to be intelligent, resilient, independent and well-organised
Pay & Benefits:
- You will receive a salary of between £55,000-£60,000 dependent on experience
- Benefits include: 8% pension contribution, Life insurance, medical cover, Corporate gym membership, lots of L&D courses, travel insurance, Cycle2work scheme, season ticket loans and free eye tests!
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!