Finance Officer Immediate Start! £25,000-£27,000 per annum based in a very accessible area of Central London. If you have 1-2 years’ worth of accountancy experience and have used Xero software then this the role for you!
For over 120 years this membership organisation has been a vital source of information and is extremely well regarded in its field, with members all across the globe. They are now looking for a Finance Officer to join the team and play a vital role in their team.
As the successful Finance Officer you will be responsible for:
- Coordination of the weekly payment run, liaising with external accountants as required
- Processing invoices, credit notes, refunds and grant payments
- Creating sales orders for bookings and other events
- Ensuring that all invoices/expenses are authorised correctly
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Assisting with the annual audit and preparing reporting information
- Managing renewals and payments
What you’ll need as the successful Finance Officer:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in an accounts department
- Experience using Xero Accounting Software
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office packages
- Experience working with a CRM system (desirable)
- Working towards an accountancy qualification (ideally AAT)
This is an excellent opportunity and an immediate start role so to avoid disappointment please apply now!
You can get in contact via email: email@example.com or better yet give me a call on 020 8246 4877