An award winning business with lovely offices and vibrant staff are looking for you to join their finance team - Immediate Start!
If you are a graduate who wants to grow their career in systems accounting and gain study support too, or perhaps if you're a bit further along in your career and have experience in training staff members on financial systems, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
As the successful Finance Systems Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Helping the migration process and transition on to the Workday system
- Providing admin support and system maintenance
- Working on and providing system reports
- Giving team members support with the systems and ensuring the use of Workday to its full potential
- Assisting with ad-hoc roles within the finance team when necessary
- A proactive and sociable person who is willing to 'muck-in' when necessary
- An excel whizz, (VLookUps, Pivot Tables and Data Manipulation)
- Keen to gain an accountancy qualification in the future
- Have a basic understanding of accounting principles