Financial Accountant - part qualified with study support
International engineering and construction company are recruiting a part qualified financial accountant to join their high calibre central London finance team. The role offers study support, bright modern central London offices near shops and bars, excellent support and career progression and the opportunity to move into one of their many regional offices country wide.
Your key responsibilities include supporting the Financial Controller in maintenance of Trial Balance and nominal ledger records. Ensuring adequate controls, checks and reconciliations are performed to enable a full regular review.
- Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts pack
- Work with the FD and FC using the Agresso and Excel
- Processing of day to day banking transactions including daily and monthly bank reconciliations for four divisions
- Payment processing includes; Cheques, BACS/CHAPS, Bought Ledger and Subcontract payment runs.
- Compiling monthly CIS Returns
- Monthly Intercompany transactions and recharges.
- VAT Suspense Account for all companies.
- Update and reconcile Management Information System
- Assist in the preparation and production of monthly board pack
- Monthly/adhoc cost analysis and reporting as required
- Entry of monthly revenue and cost of sales journals
- Sales Ledger maintenance and review
- Manage plot handovers to Utility Companies and Local Councils.
Ideally you will be part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or fully Qualified AAT with experience.
Ability to understand legal property/conveyancing terminology would be advantageous to this role
Salary: £27,000 to £31,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Pension, Medical, Dental, Bonus, Life Insurance and much more