*Financial Accountant *Salary £50,000 per annum + Amazing Benefits! *The Perfect Role for a Qualified Accountant Looking for Their First Role in Industry!
For over 90 years, this business has become a standout leader in their sector and over the past few years have expanded their business in impressive fashion. In addition to this, they maintain a tight-knit nurturing feel.
They are now looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team due to growth- this is the perfect role for someone who has recently qualified from a practice.
As the successful Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the daily delivery of operational financial transactions
- Stock Accounting
- Monthly Accruals & Prepayments
- Month-end and Year-End close
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Trial Balance reviews including variance analysis
- Preparation of monthly Vat Returns
- Assistance with preparation of Annual Corporation Tax Returns
- Preparation of Annual Statutory Accounts, liaising with external auditors, and sharing presentations on new accounting standards
- Review and improvements of Financial Processes and Internal Financial Controls
- Assistance with proposing, reviewing and testing new processes within the various accounting systems
- Production of quarterly returns etc. and annual year-end statutory accounts including preparation of audit papers and schedules for Head of Finance to review
To be successful as the new Financial Accountant you will:
- Be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified from a practice background
- Have Solid financial accounting experience with strong knowledge of direct and indirect taxation
- Be up to date with recent accounting standards and changes (e.g. FRS 102)
- Have advanced Excel skills
- Sage X3 Systems experience a plus
- Have proven track record of longevity of service
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum dependent on experience
Benefits: 28 days holiday, pension, private healthcare and cycle to work scheme
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!