*Financial Controller *£50,000 per annum + Benefits *Immediate Start 10 Month Contract with the potential to go perm *International Media Agency
For over a decade, this quirky and vibrant agency has been creating innovative campaigns for huge clients with great success. With offices in London and New York, they are a truly international brand and growing fast! As a result of strategic growth, they are looking for you to become their new Financial Controller!
As the successful Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day running of the finance team and managing 2x direct reports (1x AP 1x AR)
- Managing the month end process (advanced balance sheet reconciliations, overall review of balance sheet reconciliations; review actuals against budgets for subsidiary entities and accrue where required, consolidate and review subsidiary entities, prepare monthly financial information for management teams
- Ensuring the balance sheet Is tightly controlled
- Ensure compliance of UK and US tax legislation (VAT, EC Sales list)
- Managing the internal and external audit process
- Managing cash flow (long & short term forecasting) and FX transactions
To be successful in the role of Financial Controller you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Be an experienced user of Sage 200 (ideally)
- Have experience in consolidation of group accounts
- Have strong balance sheet reconciliation and cash flow forecasting experience
- Have a proven track record in successfully managing a small team
- Come from a media agency background- this would be amazing!
Salary: £50,000 per annum + benefits
Duration of contract: C. 10 months’ with the possibility to go permanent.
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.