Financial Controller -Up to £65k per annum + Benefits *International Luxury FMCG Business *Perfect role for "Hands-on", Qualified Finance Managers!
Fast paced, dynamic and growing luxury retailer want you to be their new, qualified Financial Controller, to join the team on a permanent basis! Ideally you will have worked in an SME advising on strategic direction of the UK entity. This is a diverse role, that includes management accounts, reporting, forecasting, payroll and team management.
As the successful Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Management Accounts Ensure that the company’s financial records are accurate, complete and timely. Prepared in accordance with local and US GAAP.
- Managing a team of 5 accounts staff
- Review & preparation of monthly, quarterly & yearly management reporting including commentary and profitability analysis.
- Preparation & review of VAT reporting to relevant local Tax Authorities on a quarterly basis
- Preparation of annual corporate tax obligations of the Company and liaison with local tax authorities.
- Responsible for the preparation and reporting of UK annual statutory reporting, including responsibility for managing the Company’s external auditors.
- Co-ordination and control of financial planning within the Company, including: annual budgeting, long & short term forecasting and rolling cashflow forecasts
- Responsible for all aspects of local payroll administration, including statutory reporting relating to employer / employee taxation obligation.
- Treasury Management - including reporting and responsibility for managing external banking relationships.
- Preparation and review of business performance analysis - review of Sales force performance and impact on business. Ad Hoc business review to identify areas for business improvement and support decision making within the Company.
- Close involvement with Regional Office in relation to the management of the new subsidiary.
To be successful as the new Financial Controller you will:
- Be an ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with at least 5 years PQE
- Experience of managing a team and heading up the Finance department
- Innovation to achieve maximum business growth and success.
- Have ideally used SUN & Salesforce
- Have experience working to local accounting standards and US GAAP
Salary & benefits: In return you will receive a salary of up to £65k per annum + some excellent benefits including- Discretionary bonus, Life insurance 4x salary, Dental cover, pension 6%, season ticket loan, 25 days holiday & amazing social events!
To apply: I can be reached via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk please send your CV to apply for the role. Due to the high volumes of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for the vacancy.