Award-winning, highly innovative online media agency seeks a dynamic newly or qualified Financial, Planning and Analyst (FP & A) to join their fast paced finance team. Reporting to the CFO and global senior finance, this exciting role consists of various key functions including FP & A Analysis, Business Partnering and controllership.
FP & A Analysis - Lead the region’s annual/quarterly financial planning and budgeting exercises, month-end and bi-quarterly flash exercises, financial analysis on regional business performance
The ideal candidate will be a newly qualified or qualified accountant ideally worked within the online media industry or the media industry. You will also need to demonstrate market awareness, an entrepreneurial & strategic mindset and business acumen.
Based in central London, our client boasts a Blue-Chip client list, stable income stream, excellent career progression in an environment where you have the freedom to implement changes to improve efficiency.
- A highly visible position within the corporate network with growth potential. The position is based in London with occasional/light travel. Working with the Senior Finance Team
FP & A Analysis:
- Lead the region’s annual/quarterly financial planning and budgeting exercises,
- month-end and bi-quarterly flash exercises,
- financial analysis on regional business performance
- Maintain cost trend analysis to identify areas of potential cost savings
- Monitor EMEA working capital, collections and process
Business Partnering – Regional team:
- Support the Senior Finance in rolling out new FP&A and business operations initiative
- Liaising with Client Finance team on client specific matters including external client audit
- Partnering Corporate and Global Controllers on accounting issues, including revenue recognition
- Working closely with Corporate and Global Controllers and local finance team on remediation of SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) issues
- Newly Qualified or Qualified Accountant
- Confident and curious with strong analytical skills to lead the regions’ financial planning, analysis and reporting requirements.
- A self-starter with a strategic focus to support regional business heads (CEO, Global Client Partner, etc.) in achieving business and financial targets, while ensuring financial discipline.
- Comfortable partnering management-level individuals and able to communicate financial requirements to non-financial managers
- Strong communication skills to business strategy and data analysis skills
- Good Excel and Powerpoint skills a must. Hyperion and SAP experience a plus but not essential;
- Prior experience in FP&A in an advertising (preferable media), or services environment, preferred
- Flexible and curious mind-set and enjoy working in a dynamic, multi-tasking and self-starting environment
Salary £45,000 to £50,000
So we also offer a range of benefits:
- 25 days’ annual leave
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between Christmas & New Year
- 3 days off per year for charity work
- Subsidised monthly massages
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 2% to 6%
- Free breakfast
- Early finish Fridays (4.00pm)
- Independent mortgage advice
- Free eye tests
- Regular Bar Night
- Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing programme