Busy, buzzing and fast paced luxury retail brand are recruiting a Fraud Screening Agent to join the team immediately. This is a temporary role till mid January 2019.
Ideally you will be a bright, enthusiastic and experienced Fraud Screening Agent to support our Fraud and wider Customer Care specialists during our busy Christmas period.
You will be working in a challenging and dynamic environment where your efforts will have huge impact on the success of the business, and our customer’s perceptions of the brand.
You'll bring best in class customer service to exceed the expectations of our customers, whilst achieving the company commercial objectives with the primary focus of minimizing product loss and fraudulent activity through the succinct monitoring of incoming orders and transactions.
You'll bring your expert attention to detail, natural curiosity and problem solving abilities to help us and our wonderful fraud team.
- Daily processing website orders
- Manually checking transactions and new order activity
- Flagging potential fraudulent activity
- Investigating and cancellation of possible fraudulent orders in a timely and effective manners
- Adhoc responsibilities supporting the wider fraud and customer care teams
- Find solutions to avoid all fraudulent activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- To be a productive and positive member of Team
- To demonstrate outstanding professionalism at all times as an example to team behaviour.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then please don’t hesitate, apply now! You can apply via email on email@example.com or better yet give me a call on 020 8246 4877.