*French Speaking Company Accountant *International Top 100 Legal Firm *£60,000 per annum + annual company bonus, Generous Pension Scheme, Flexi-time and further benefits!
For over 80 years, this multi-award winning business have led the way in the legal sector and due to natural growth they are looking for a French speaking, Qualified Company Accountant to join their team. They offer a fantastic work-life balance, generous benefits and a supportive working environment.
As the successful Company Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Helping to prepare and submit statutory accounts for our French side of the business
- Preparing management and budgetary information & commentary for stakeholders
- Supporting the preparation of annual accounts
- Full general ledger analysis and reconciliation work as required
- Ad-hoc reporting as requested
- Supporting internal projects as required
To be successful as the new Company Accountant you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (essential) ideally from a French accountancy body
- Have proven experience handling French accounts and tax
- Fluent spoken and written French to a business level
- Be a strong team player and be highly organised
- Ideally you will have used SUN accounts software
In return you will receive a generous salary of £60,000 per annum and if that’s not enough the benefits package will give you plenty to smile about! You will also receive: a company bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, flex scheme allowing for 8 additional days holiday, season ticket loan and more!
To apply: I can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox website or Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!