Established, international company are seeking an experienced General Ledger Assistant to work in their Haywards Heath office, West Sussex. This is a fantastic opportunity for a high calibre accounts assistant or accounts payable clerk to join our friendly finance team. Working in modern offices this role offer amazing benefits, excellent career progression working in a supportive, international environment.
To work as part of the General Ledger Team reporting in to General Ledger Manager and to make sure that the company’s financial transactions are recorded in an accurate and timely basis.
- To be responsible for the daily reconciliation of bank statements to the accounting software - SAP
- Preparing daily deposit forecasts to make sure we obtain the optimum interest
- Preparing daily manual payments and processing in the company software
- Answering queries from colleagues on all aspects of treasury/ payments/ receipts
- Preparing weekly treasury forecasts
- Preparing monthly treasury forecasts to consider long term deposits
- Preparing monthly reconciliation of interest and bank charges
- Reporting to group on monthly cash balances and analysing movement where required
- General Ledger processing and reconciliations
Essential & Desirable criteria:
- Basic Excel knowledge
- General Ledger or treasury experience
- Ideally AAT studier
Salary £20,000 to £23,000
Benefits - 25 days annual leave, Private Medical Insurance, Group Pension Scheme, Company Share Scheme, Life Insurance, Income Protection, Childcare Voucher Scheme.
Crowley Cox is acting as an employment agency. Crowley Cox is a specialist Financial Recruitment Consultancy. We handle appointments at all levels from Finance Directors, Financial Controllers to Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates. We offer permanent, contract, temporary and interim personnel.