This is a fantastic opportunity for a bi-lingual German and English speaking credit controller to take the next step in their career and move to a new and exciting role. The company are a high end retailer with clients across Europe and require a bi-lingual credit controller to join the finance team on a permanent basis. The role will also include weekly meeting with the company directors to keep them updated with aged debt and problem accounts.
Working in a fast paced, busy and modern accounts department, you will be an integral member of the team. The offer excellent benefits including study support, team nights out and career progression.
- Ensuring all outstanding monies are paid as close to due date as possible
- Contacting customer via telephone, e-mail and in person to ensure payment deadlines are met
- Ensuring all show debts are paid before the required date and debtor statements are sent out
- Making sure all debtor queries are dealt with promptly
- Ensuring overall debt exposure is kept to a bare minimum
- Reconciliation of sales records with financial systems to ensure everything is invoiced and numbers match between systems
- Liaising with teams to ensure contracts are properly completed
- Educating colleagues with regard to potential bad debtors
- Ensuring customer’s records are maintained and that credit notes and unallocated cash receipts are kept to a minimum
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Speak German and English
- Be familiar with VAT and tax regulations in the UK, EU and worldwide
- Have the ability to work with different currencies and exchange rates
- Be confident in dealing with different IT systems.
- Be confident in using Excel
- Be a team player who is charismatic and commercially minded
Salary £26,000 to £35,000
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.