IMMEDIATE START! PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR GRADS!
Graduate Accounts Payable Clerk – Immediate Start! A Global, Award-winning Management Consultancy needs you to become their new Purchase Ledger superstar!
This is the chance to join a growing and dynamic office and gain valuable finance/accounting experience, perfect for a recent graduate.
You will receive a starting salary of £18k-£23k per annum as well as fantastic benefits such as: 25 day holiday per year, Pension and a long list of amazing benefits!
As the new Graduate Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for:
- AP processing and payments of selected UK legal entities
- Ensuring all supplier invoices have the appropriate approvals
- Reviewing staff expenses, ensuring all back-up and approvals are provided, and correctly coded to projects and chart of accounts
- Processing supplier invoices, payments and staff expenses
- Assisting team in creditor monitoring and dealing with local supplier queries regarding payments
- Ensuring that all invoices are received and paid on time
To be successful as the Graduate Accounts Payable Clerk you will be:
- A strong communicator
- Well organised with a driven and punctual approach to work
- A team player with a 'can-do attitude’, who is hard working and willing to learn;
- Flexible approach to the type/content of workload and hours of work;
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
To apply for this position please do get in contact by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet call Liam on 020 8246 4877.