A dynamic and growing retailer requires a Qualified Head of Finance to join the team. Ideally you will have worked in an SME in hands on role where you were part of the senior management team advising on strategic direction of the UK entity. This is a diverse role, that includes management accounts, reporting, forecasting, payroll and team management.
As the successful Head of Finance you will:
- Ensure that the company’s financial records are accurate, complete and timely. Prepared in accordance with local GAAP.
- Review & preparation of monthly, quarterly & yearly management reporting including commentary and profitability analysis.
- Preparation & review of Value Add Tax (VAT) reporting to relevant local Tax Authorities on a quarterly basis
- Preparation of annual corporate tax obligations of the Company and liaison with local tax authorities.
- Responsible for the preparation and reporting of UK annual statutory reporting, including responsibility for managing the Company’s external auditors.
- Preparation of rolling cash flow forecast, Analysis of Forecasts versus Actual results, Rolling Monthly Forecasts, Cash flow forecasting and management
- Responsible for all aspects of local payroll administration, including statutory reporting relating to employer / employee taxation obligation.
- Responsible for IT function in UK business
- Review and development/enhancement of internal business controls within all areas of the business. Monitoring of internal controls.
- Treasury Management - including reporting and responsibility for managing external banking relationships.
- Preparation and review of business performance analysis - review of Sales force performance and impact on business. Ad Hoc business review to identify areas for business improvement and support decision making within the Company.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of local tax obligations (VAT & corporation tax)
- Preparation of annual financial reporting.
- Direct contact for external suppliers
- Close involvement with Regional Office and IST Division in relation to the management of the new subsidiary.
To be successful as the new Head of Finance you will:
- Be ACCA/CIMA qualified with at least 5 years Post Qualification Experience
- Experience of managing a team and heading up the Finance department
- Innovation to achieve maximum business growth and success.
- Ability to prioritise and handle pressure
- Excellent communication skills
Upon joining this business you will receive excellent benefits such as: Staff product discount, Life insurance, Dental, Pension contribution of 6%, Season ticket loan, 25 days holiday and awesome social events!
To apply for the role please get in touch via email on email@example.com or better yet give me a call on 020 8246 4877.