*HR & Office Manager *Award-Winning Chic Tech Business *£30k to £35k per annum + Benefits
A dynamic, lively and fast paced Technology and Audio Visual Company have an exciting opportunity for you to become their new HR & Office Manager. You will be a well organised individual with experience dealing with employee relations, recruitment/onboarding, payroll and learning & development. The company offers amazing benefits including team nights out, excellent Christmas parties and career development.
As the new HR & Office Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the company’s HR policies are followed and implementing changes as required
- Providing guidance to line managers on probation, sickness, discipline & grievance etc.
- Helping to recruit and onboard the best talent for the business (using agencies when required)
- Preparing job offer letters, contracts of employment and any applicable documentation
- Managing employee onboarding process, probations and any training needs
- Ensuring companywide GDPR compliance
- Managing the payroll process
- L&D such as: coordinating external training, working on training/recruitment budgets etc.
- Office Management duties
- fleet management duties
What you’ll need to be successful as the new HR & Office Manager:
- Be a well organised individual with a good sense of humour
- Have 3+ years’ experience working in an all-round HR role
- Ideally you will come from an SME background
- Have a proven track record in implementing effective HR policies
- Be studying towards your CIPD
- If you have worked for a tech company that would be ideal but not essential
In return you will receive a salary of £30,000-£35,000 per annum + some amazing benefits! This company is a tight-knit environment that will give you the chance to develop and really play a pivotal role in the growth of the business.
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!