*Italian Speaking Financial Accountant *Up to £40,000 per annum + Extensive Benefits Package *International Logistics Business *Your Chance to Play a Pivotal for a Successful SME
For over 25 years, this business has established themselves as a key player in European logistics and freight services. Now as a result of growth, they are looking for an experienced, Italian speaking Financial Accountant to take ownership of the operational side of the finances. You will also contribute to the company strategy.
As the successful Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Issue Invoices and other fiscal documents.
- Cash flow reporting and analysis.
- Multi-currency payment runs and ledger reconciliation.
- Preparation and posting of accruals and adjustment journals.
- Posting intercompany transactions.
- Liaising with auditors and the tax advisor.
- Liaising with the department of planning and control for the monthly report.
- Producing P&L/Balance sheet recs.
- Maintain first class customer service and customer satisfaction levels.
- Respond efficiently to external and internal customer enquiries, ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood, and escalating issues where appropriate.
To be successful as the new Financial Accountant you will:
- Have experience working as a company accountant/bookkeeper with knowledge of transactional & month-end accounting.
- Have sound knowledge of the UK Import/Export regulations.
- Multicurrency knowledge.
- Conversant with accounting Software, ideally SAGE50.
- Must be accurate with good attention to detail. • Good written and verbal communication skills (English & Italian).
Salary & Benefits: In return you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 per annum + an extensive benefits package.
To apply: I can be reached via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk please send your CV to apply for the role. Due to the high volumes of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for the vacancy.