International Charity have an immediate start requirement for an Income Accountant Officer to join the finance team on a 6 month temporary contract. This is a pivotal role in the finance department where you will be instrumental in the control of their revenue. Working in bright, modern offices near all the fabulous attractions of the West End. Ideally you have a current DBS check and have worked in the not for profit or charity sector.
- Maintain and ensure full reconciliation of key bank and control accounts.
- Take responsibility for month-end and year –end processes
- Identification and resolution of unallocated income in a proactive and timely manner
- Preparation of monthly Gift Aid claims in liaison with Tax Manager
- Provide cover for colleagues
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role
£15.00 p/h to £18.00 p/h
We have many different vacancies, we will contact you once we have something suitable.
Crowley Cox is acting as an employment agency.
Crowley Cox is a specialist Financial Recruitment Consultancy. We handle appointments at all levels from Finance Directors, Financial Controllers to Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates. We offer permanent, contract, temporary and interim personnel.