We’re working with an international Social Development Charity who is currently looking for am ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified Finance Manager, who can support the ongoing growth and development of the organisation over the next three months.
The charity has been established since the early 2000 and has the support of respected organisations such as the Comic Relief, The Lottery Fund, Save the Children and Children in Need among others.
As the successful individual you will be reporting in to the Senior Management team taking on the responsibility of managing the over finance, budgeting and reporting of the charity.
Key responsibilities include;
- Keeping Accounts for the Charity and its associated charities.
- Monitoring expenditure against income and producing financial statements as required.
- Forecasting operational and development budgets.
- Overseeing the management of funding source contracts and grant administration together with financial and performance reporting.
- Producing finance requests and financial reports for funders as and when required.
- Provide budgetary updates to the Programmes Manager, Group Director and Trustees.
- Company Secretary Duties for the Trustee boards.
- Support management of operations at the UK programme as a first step to the planned expansion process
- Information and knowledge share network organisations.
You will have the following skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA Charted Accountant.
- High level finance management experience including reporting to funders and trustees (or board).
- Experience of high level financial programme development and management experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills at all levels;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Proven strategic project planning, prioritising and time management skills;
- Experience of internal monitoring and evaluation of staff and project outputs;
- Experience of detailed reporting to funders on all aspects of the programme and services (narrative and financial);
- The ability to remain calm and perform complex taskswhen working under pressure;
- High level programme planning, management and delivery.
- Experience of building development.
- Energetic and motivational
- Leadership quality
- Ability to use own initiative and others to achieve requirements.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a registered charity, who is working in partnership with other respected organisation to achieve its goals and ambitions, both domestically and on the global front.
The role offers a competitive salary and the chance to make an impact at an organisation striving to improve the lives of under privileged communities.
To apply please forward a cover letter and CV outlining what makes you best suited for the opportunity.
Crowley Cox is acting as an employment business or agency. Crowley Cox is a specialist Financial Recruitment Consultancy.
We handle appointments at all levels from Finance Directors, Financial Controllers to Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates. We offer permanent, contract, temporary and interim personnel.