We’ve an excellent opportunity with a Global Executive Search Consultancy, currently recruiting for a Qualified Financial Controller who is looking to work 3 full days per week.
Based at their Smart Central London office and reporting in to the Finance Director, you will be responsible managing a small finance team and overseeing all financial matters run smoothly and efficiently, ensuring the development of internal systems and process and the continued growth of the business. Key responsibilities include;
- Producing monthly management accounts for internal Stakeholders,
- Maintaining working cash flow and cash flow statements,
- Improving business processes by collecting and reporting on KPIs,
- Providing monthly earnings statements to partners
- Regular reporting on the aged debtor position.
- Liaising with partners on debt collection and assisting where necessary
- Managing purchase ledger, supplier reconciliations, staff expenses and supplier payments
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Review and submission of VAT returns, EC VAT reporting
- Maintaining the Sage 50 Finance System, understanding of the Chart of Accounts
- Managing payroll and pension scheme
- Undertake ad hoc tasks as necessary
As the successful individual you will have a flexible approach and be open to change as the Partnership grows. You will have strong problems solving skills, assist establishing business processes and providing management information. Additionally, you will have excellent Excel skills and experience of Sage 5o.
You will also be able to show evidence from previous employment of working with multi-currency, improving financial system and developing management reporting tools.
To succeed in this role you will be able to organise the workload of others as well and your own, and be able to multitask in a pressurised environment.
This is an amazing opportunity to really learn the ins-and-outs of a growing business who have excellent global networks and who are relying on you to really make an impact on the operations of the group. In return you will receive a generous salary of £55,000 pro rata per annum.
To apply please forward an up to date CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in the post.