Enjoy working in a social, creative, outgoing and friendly company? Are you a driven, committed accounts assistant or finance assistant available for immediately start? Trendy retail company with modern offices near fantastic high street shops have a 6 month temporary role to start immediately.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience finance assistant or accounts assistant to join a established, welcoming and forward thing finance team.
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliations for multiple accounts and currencies
- Bank payments
- Maintenance and reconciliation of petty cash register
- Weekly intercompany account reconciliations
- Monthly intercompany interest and recharge calculations
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with employee expense and credit card processing
- Administration duties
- Other ad hoc duties
- Experience of preparing multiple bank reconciliations
- Experience dealing in multi-currency – preferred but not essential
- Experience of working with finance systems – Navision experience preferred
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
£12.00 p/h to £13.50 p/h
You will, ideally, have at least three years of accounts assistant or accounts payable experience ideally within a retail environment, be extremely organised, have an eye for detail and strong analytical and problem solving skills together with a excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We have many different vacancies, we will contact you once we have something suitable.
Crowley Cox is acting as an employment agency.
Crowley Cox is a specialist Financial Recruitment Consultancy. We handle appointments at all levels from Finance Directors, Financial Controllers to Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates. We offer permanent, contract, temporary and interim personnel.