Junior Accountant- International Luxury Goods Company- Very Accessible Area of SW London- up to £37,000 per annum + Study Support & amazing benefits! This is an IMMEDIATE START role so apply now and get started before Xmas!
The company are a global and innovative business based in South-West London, who over the last 20 years’ have become a household name and leader in their field. They are now looking to grow their accounts team and want YOU to become their new Junior Accountant!
As the new Junior Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the Accounts Payable side of the business
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Updating weekly cash-flow statements and forecasts
- Reconciliation of web receipts
- Month-end duties (accruals, pre-payments, inter-company accounts)
- Assisting in VAT return submission
- EC Sales list submission
To be successful as the new Junior Accountant you will:
- Be studying towards an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have previous experience overseeing an AP function and month-end/intercompany accounting
- Ideally have used SAP B1 before
- Have experience working in the luxury goods/fashion industry
In return you will receive a salary of £33,000 to £37,000 + Study Support as well as 25 days holiday (upon passing probation), pension, huge staff discounts and leave early on Friday!
This is an immediate start role with the view to get the right person started before Christmas!
To apply: I can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.