Busy, buzzing and fast paced are some of the terms that come to mind to describe the working environment in this exciting and dynamic company. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this is an exciting opportunity for an AAT studier or graduate calibre candidate with some experience working ideally in accounts or an administration environment to join an established company who offer career progression, study support and a stable working environment.
Low staff turnover, excellent benefits and a nurturing environment are a few of the many reasons the this firm is one of the most sought after in the industry.
- Monitoring electronic receipts and informing fee-earners and secretaries when funds have cleared
- Posting and printing cheques;
- Preparing the banking paying-in slips;
- Daily banking of cheques and cash at our bank;
- Posting client and office receipts;
- Posting petty cash top-up payments;
- Dealing with queries
- Processing and posting client credit card payments;
- Posting inter-ledger transfers;
- Analysing and posting partner credit card payments;
- Posting supplier invoices and processing supplier payments
- Identifying office credit balances and reporting these to fee-earners; and
Ideally you will be a graduate or be studying AAT, have at least one years experience within a finance department, be able to work in a fast paced environment and deal with high volume transactions. Be articulate verbally and in all written communications, be confident in dealing with both internal and external customers and enjoy working in a team environment. A high level of organisational skills to ensure all role requirements are met is essential.
£20 000 to £23 000, 20 days holiday and study support.