*Junior Financial Accountant *Up to £35,000 per annum + Extensive Benefits *Your Chance to Work for a World-Renowned Charity *Flexible Working Options & Excellent Transport Links!
For over 18 years, this charity has become one of the World’s leading not-for-profit organisations through their innovative research projects improving lives of people across the Globe. Now due to growth, they are looking for a driven Junior Financial Accountant to take on key financial reporting duties and playing a pivotal role in the accounts team.
As the successful Junior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and maintaining UK accounts in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Submission on monthly management reports incl. balance sheet reconciliations.
- Processing all supplier invoices and make payments when approved.
- Processing all bank and cash transactions and reconcile all transactions.
- Processing staff expenses and reconciling them promptly.
- Prepare financial reports for global projects.
- Maintaining and updating the fixed asset register.
- Reviewing monthly cash reimbursements.
- Cashflow forecasting with accompanying variance analysis.
- Processing the monthly UK and international staff payroll.
- Project accounting support (forecasting, board pack preparation, WIP reports).
- Working with Senior Finance on statutory accounting requirements
To be successful as the new Junior Financial Accountant you will:
- Be a part-qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA).
- Have proven experience in commercial reporting.
- Have experience processing payroll with accompanying reporting.
- Be a proficient user of MS Excel.
- Ideally have contributed to statutory reports in previous roles.
- Be a collaborative, flexible and hard-working person with excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary & Benefits: In return you will receive a salary of up to £35,000 per annum + extensive benefits which can be discussed upon application.
To apply: I can be reached via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk please send your CV to apply for the role. Due to the high volumes of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for the vacancy.