Junior Management Accountant- Buzzing Agency in the Heart of the City! 1 year FTC paying £30,000-£35,000 per annum with amazing benefits such as retail discounts, bar nights, generous holidays and even stress busting monthly massages!
This truly global business prides itself in pushing boundaries through its entrepreneurial and innovative company ethos. They are now looking for you join a growing finance team as the new Junior Management Accountant where you will play a pivotal role by providing the highest level of operational support.
As the new Junior Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Working with SAP, coding invoices and reviewing Purchase Orders
- Helping with month-end by creating and posting journals, accruals and prepayments
- Completing P&L analysis and balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial forecasts and respective reporting
- Responding to finance based queries from employees, stakeholders and auditors
To be successful as the new Junior Management Accountant you will:
- Be studying towards an ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Have intermediate MS Excel skills
- Be a great communicator with a flexible approach to work
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work in a very fast paced environment where you can develop your management accounting skills. If you are a studier you will find that this position will result in great personal development.
This role is an immediate start so to avoid disappointment please apply! You can apply via email on email@example.com or better yet give Liam a call on 020 8426 4877.