*Junior Project Accountant *Pioneering Worldwide Management Consultancy *£25,000-£30,000 per annum + Benefits & Excellent Progression Opportunities *Remote working in line with most recent government guidelines
Having been established for over 20 years, this business has become a true leader in their field with offices in 4 continents across the globe. They are now looking for a capable and driven Junior Project Accountant to join their London team.
As the successful Junior Project Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Administering the time and expenses system;
- Assisting with the production of month-end sales invoices;
- Processing purchase ledger invoices into the Xero
- Liaising with key stakeholders to obtain purchase orders;
- Production of commerical reports for forecasting;
- Producing month-end management reports for UK CEO and global HQ in France;
- Produce quarterly reports for global HQ;
- Annual budgets and bi-annual reforecasts.
To be considered as the new Junior Project Accountant you will:
- Have worked in a transactional accounts role before ideally for an international business
- Have graduated with an accountancy/numerate degree
- Have exposure to running commerical reports
- Ideally have experience using Xero accounts software
- Have an intermediate knowledge of MS Excel (Pivot Tables & Vlookups)
- Be a natural communicator and have the ability to build rapport quickly at all levels
Salary & Benefits:
In return you will be paid a competitive salary of £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience. In addition to this you will receive 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), competitive pension contribution, healthcare, season ticket loans & more!
In line with government guidelines, the on-boarding process will all be done remotely over MS Teams and if successful you will be provided with the equipment to work from home.
To apply for the role please email your CV across and if you have been successful for shortlisting we will be in touch to discuss the role further.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Please visit our website/LinkedIn page for other fantastic opportunities.