Award-winning, highly innovative advertising agency seeks a dynamic part or nearly qualified Management Accountant to join their fast paced Finance Team. This is a once in a million opportunity to join a leading organisation. They offer fantastic benefits including 28 days holiday per year, Pension, Private Health Care, Life Insurance and Mobile Phone.
Based in the West End, our client boasts a Blue-Chip client list, stable income stream, offices on three continents, amazing career progression in an environment where you have the freedom to implement changes to improve efficiency. The ideal candidate must be Part Qualified or newly Qualified (ACCA or CIMA).
As the Management Accountant, you will be reporting across the group at both management and statutory accounting level. You will also be in charge of preparation and review of the accounts for the company and associated projects.
- Accountable for all aspects of the UK P&L and Balance Sheet including preparation of monthly management accounts and commentary.
- Preparation and posting monthly accruals and prepayments.
- Review of WIP and project cost overspends through partnering with project budget holders to understand drivers for project overruns, in order to improve cost control.
- Regular review of deferred and accrued income
- Review of month end file ensuring all schedules are in place and agree to the Trial Balance.
- Processing Payroll for 100 people, including processing maternity changes, reviewing flexible working adjustments, preparation and posting of payroll journal.
- Submission of monthly pension contributions, including monthly compliance check on AME/Aviva online system. Operation of an Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme.
- Review of group wide benefits to ensure relevant, accurate information is captured through P11ds and PSA returns.
- Supervision of 2 Finance Assistants on a day-to-day basis
- Review of payment runs before authorisation by Financial Controller to ensure all costs have been appropriately approved in line with internal controls and signed off by the relevant budget holder.
- Review and submission of the group VAT Return on a quarterly basis.
- Responsible for preparing the UK audit file and liaising with Auditors in relation to audit queries.
You will also possess excellent communication skills with an ability to explain financial information, and have strong planning and organizational skills. Experience of working within creative, marketing or FMCG would be beneficial.
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
Benefits: 28 days holiday per year, Pension, Private Health Care, Life Insurance and Mobile Phone.
Crowley Cox is acting as an employment agency or business. Crowley Cox is a specialist Financial Recruitment Consultancy. We handle appointments at all levels from Finance Directors, Financial Controllers to Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates. We offer permanent, contract, temporary and interim personnel.