*Management Accountant *Internationally Recognised Sports Organisation *Salary of up to £40,000 per annum + Amazing Benefits *Your Chance to Join a Growing Team with Plenty of Opportunities to Develop!
For over 100 years’ this business has been one of London’s leading sports organisations and in recent years they have seen their team grow quickly & organically. Now they are looking for a commercially focused Management Accountant to play a pivotal role in their accounts team.
As the successful Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing financial management information, investigate variances and correct any errors.
- Producing and reconciling project/event funding income and expenditure reports, comparing to budgets and forecasts with variance analysis.
- Supporting management in the development of management information systems for the organisation.
- Supporting management in the implementation of financial controls to ensure security of organisation’s assets.
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register and accurately record capital assets and depreciation.
- Regularly reconcile all other balance sheet accounts.
- Reconcile bank balances, including foreign currencies, on a timely basis and monitor working capital requirements by producing cash flow forecasts.
- Prepare monthly accounting journals to ensure financial information accurately reflects accounting standards (accruals & prepayments).
- Assist management with year-end activities including preparing the Trial Balance and liaising with external auditors.
- Oversee weekly BACS payment runs to suppliers.
To be successful as the new Management Accountant you will:
- Be a part-qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA).
- Have proven experience of month-end & commercial reporting.
- Have strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Proven experience of building excellent working relationships with non-financial members of the organisation.
- Be passionate about sports!
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
Salary & Benefits: In return you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 per annum dependent on experience. You will also be entitled to an extensive benefits package which can be discussed upon application.
To Apply: I can be reached via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk please send your CV to apply for the role. Due to the high volumes of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for the vacancy.