International company with offices in London, Europe and Asia are recruiting a management accountant due to consistent growth. This is an amazing opportunity that offers study support, excellent benefits and modern offices in one of the most sought after part of London. The company have been voted one of the best companies to work for and have a low staff turnover.
- Maintain the ledgers up to trial balance and assist Group Accountants in the preparation of reporting packs and financials for quarterly and yearly reporting to management, investor and banks.
- Monthly reporting will be required eventually.
- Drafting of year-end financial statements (IFRS and/or US GAAP) for review by the Group Accountants and liaise with Group auditors for timely sign off
- Dealing with the commercial and technical managers for integrity of reports, queries, cash remittances, cost overruns, raising of invoices and other follow ups.
- Cash management (including payments) and liaising with the bank(s) for account maintenance.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
- Degree/diploma level or qualified by experience including someone studying towards accounting qualifications.
- Solid understanding of double-entry and book keeping.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience of using accounting software; in particular Navision desirable
Salary £30,000 to £37,500
Apply now - or send your CV through to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.