*Management Accountant *Starting salary of £40,000 to £45,000 *Free Onsite Parking *Luxury Goods Company
Award winning luxury goods business has an urgent requirement for a Management Accountant to join the team supporting the Financial Controller. The company sell their bespoke products globally and have a very impressive client list. Ideally you will have used Xero software. The company offer excellent benefits, a supportive working environment and offer team building and great staff parties.
As the successful Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Monthly management accounts for both entities including variance analysis and commentary.
- Responsible for all month end balance sheet reconciliations (including intercompany) with supporting schedules.
- Posting relevant month end journals, including but not limited to accruals/prepayments & depreciation.
- Maintain reliable and accurate data in the General Ledger
- Managing an Accounts Assistant
- Assisting with the annual audit.
- Preparation of VAT returns & P11D forms.
- Support budgeting and forecasting process.
- Preparing weekly sales reports.
To be successful as the new Management Accountant you will:
- Be studying an ACCA, CIMA or ACA, latter stages or newly qualified.
- Have good analytical skills, computer skills - particularly MS Excel.
- Have previous experience using Xero (essential)
- Have excellent organisation, time management, attention to detail and a great team attitude.
- Be a confident individual, with good communication and written skills.
In return you will receive a salary of £40k-£45k + some really nice benefits too!
To apply: I can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!