*Management Accountant *Starting salary of £40,000 to £45,000 *Free Onsite Parking *Luxury Goods Company
Award winning luxury goods business has an urgent requirement for an Accounts Assistant to join the team supporting the Financial Controller. The company sell their bespoke products globally and have a very impressive client list. Ideally you will have used Xero software. The company offer excellent benefits, a supportive working environment and offer team building and great staff parties.
As the successful Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Monthly management accounts for both entities including variance analysis and commentary.
- Responsible for all month end balance sheet reconciliations (including intercompany) with supporting schedules.
- Posting relevant month end journals, including but not limited to accruals/prepayments & depreciation.
- Maintain reliable and accurate data in the General Ledger
- Managing an Accounts Assistant
- Assisting with the annual audit.
- Preparation of VAT returns & P11D forms.
- Support budgeting and forecasting process.
- Preparing weekly sales reports.
To be successful as the new Management Accountant you will:
- Be studying an ACCA, CIMA or ACA, latter stages or newly qualified.
- Have good analytical skills, computer skills - particularly MS Excel.
- Have previous experience using Xero (essential)
- Have excellent organisation, time management, attention to detail and a great team attitude.
- Be a confident individual, with good communication and written skills.
In return you will receive a salary of £40k-£45k + some really nice benefits too!
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.