*Management Accountant *£30,000-£35,000 per annum *Study Support & Other Great Benefits *Immediate Start!
For almost a decade, this international business has become a key player in the logistics/shipping industry and is continuing to grow both in size and value. As a result of this growth they are now looking for you to become their new Management Accountant to join their team.
Your duties as the new Management Accountant:
- Maintaining general ledgers up to trial balance
- Preparing quarterly and monthly reports
- Drafting of year-end financial statements for audit with support from your senior colleagues
- Being the first port-of-call for: accounts based queries, cash remittances, cost overruns, raising of invoices etc.
- Cash management, payment runs, liaising with banks and suppliers
- Assist Group accountants with daily operations.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
What you’ll need to be the new Management Accountant:
- You’ll need to be part-qualified (ACCA or CIMA) or QBE
- An intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- If you’ve used Navision that would be a big advantage
- If you have experience working in the shipping sector that would be a big plus but not essential
- Finally, you’ll need to be a team player who is happy to go above and beyond
In return you’ll receive a salary of £30k-£35k per annum +study support and benefits. The working hours are 09.00-17.30 (Mon-Fri).
If you feel this opportunity could be your next career move then please do get in touch! I can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page - give us a follow to hear first about similar roles!