Management Accountant- £30,000 to £35,000 per annum with Benefits- International Marketing Group- Amazing Offices with lively bars/restaurants nearby and amazing transport links!
For over quarter of a century this organisation has been an influential presence in their sector and responsible for providing key market insight for their sector. They are now looking for you to become their new Management Accountant and play a key role in their growing finance team. If you’re sports mad then this is the perfect role for you!
As the new Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing financial management information
- Produce and reconcile funding income and expenditure reports, budgets vs forecasts and presenting variances
- Supporting management in the development of management information systems
- Supporting the implementation of financial controls to ensure security of organisation’s assets
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register (capital assets and depreciation)
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations with supporting cash flow forecasts
- Prepare monthly accounting journals
- Year-end activities including preparing the Trial Balance and liaising with external auditors
- Assisting with the preparation and calculation of VAT returns
- Oversee weekly BACS payment runs
To be successful Management Accountant you will:
- Be a Part-qualified accountant or QBE
- Have experience working in a similar role
- Be a sports enthusiast (essential)
- Have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Advanced IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience using Sage (desirable)
Your working hours will be 09:00 to 17:30 (Monday - Friday). In addition you will be subject to some very competitive benefits and if you’re sick of commuting into The City and want to work more locally then this is the perfect role for you!
To apply for the role please get in touch via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet give me a call on 020 8246 4877