Management Accountant - Property
Modern, social, dynamic and financially stable property company have an exciting opportunity for a part qualified Management Accountant to join their Finance team. The company are experiencing fast growth and due to this the accounts team has a new vacancy. They offer 25 days holiday a year and a fun, friendly and social working environment. Ideally you will be ACCA, CIMA part qualified, AAT qualified or have studied an accountancy degree.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be supporting business by producing accurate and reliable financial management information in a timely manner.
- Preparing monthly management Profit and Loss account and balance sheet.
- Completing quarterly VAT returns and reconciliation thereof.
- Assisting with year end audits.
- Completing and submitting statistical regulatory returns.
- Reviewing of reconciled nominal accounts.
- Maintaining and review of fixed asset register.
- Preparing and inputting period end journals.
- Debtors and Creditors ledger review.
- Supervising trainee(s)
- Ensuring that financial information is accurately collated and posted timely.
- Covering for trainee during holiday and sickness and absenteeism
- Good all round financial accounting skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge of accounting packages.
- Strong communication skills.
- To work under tight deadlines.
- Adherence to attention to detail
AAT / CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified or Accounting degree
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Benefits: Holiday is 25 days per year, pension and working hours are 9:00 – 17:30 with an hour lunch.