Management Accountant- up to £39,000 per annum + Benefits- Onsite parking- International pharmaceutical business!
For over 60 years this global business has been a pioneer in their field and has been internationally recognised for their work which provides huge benefit to their worldwide customer base. They are now looking for an experienced Management Accountant to play a pivotal role in the day-to-day running of the finance team.
As the successful Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations for key accounts
- Supporting the annual and internal audits
- Ensuring compliance in accordance with corporate policies and performing relevant reporting to support this function
- Preparation of budgets and forecasting
- Support the month end process in accordance with strict deadlines
- Prepare accurate and informative variance analyses for key accounts
- Support process changes in the Finance area to ensure the provision of timely and relevant information to key stakeholders.
- Any other tasks that sits outside your current role from time to time to support the activities of the business.
To be successful as the new Management Accountant you will have:
- 2-5 years Management Accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting systems and proficient use of MS Excel.
- Be commercially aware and be comfortable liaising with various stakeholders and building rapport
- Have the ability to plan and manage your own time.
- Have a flexible approach to your work and be able to handle working in a fast-paced environment
- If you have experience working in the pharmaceutical or manufacturing industry that would be amazing!
In return you will be joining a fantastic, driven team where you will experience professional development in a stimulating environment. You will receive a salary of up to £39,000 per annum + loads of other benefits! Working hours are Monday-Friday 09.00-17.30 and there is some parking onsite.
If you feel this opportunity could be your next career move then please do get in touch! I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow for updates of similar roles!