Marketing Assistant- paying £20,000-£23,000 per annum! Based in an accessible area of SW London with onsite parking this is a perfect role for someone with marketing flair who enjoys working in a small team and really wants play a pivotal part in a company!
For almost 40 years this business has been creating innovative and ground-breaking products such as games, books and cards and has established itself as one of Europe’s leaders in this sector. They are now looking for a Marketing & Operations Assistant to join their expanding team.
As the successful Marketing Assistant you will have a number of key responsibilities:
- Dealing with customer enquiries as well as liaising with the UK based distribution centre
- Updating the database and organising mail shots of new and existing products
- Creative ideas to help drive the company forward in its programme to expand sales and profitability
- Website updates & maintenance
- Liaising with 23 different UK book publishers to select and buy books to sell
- Revamping the social media including Twitter & Facebook
- Processing invoices on SAGE LINE 50
What you’ll need to be successful in the role as Marketing Assistant:
- You will be of graduate calibre and have excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Ideally have some experience of marketing (copy writing and social media)
- If you have a strong interest in literature and board games that would be a huge plus!
The company is located in South West London close to South West Trains, District Line Tube & local bus routes. They have very high-end clients and you will also have the chance to attend trade-shows and really make the role your own!
To apply for the role please get in touch via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet give me a call to discuss the role on 020 82464877.