An amazing opportunity has arisen for a part or nearly Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) Management Accountant to join a prestigious company. They offer study support, bright modern offices, views of the river Thames, amazing location for shopping and transport. Friendly team, team building and team nights out, professional, relaxed working environment and low staff turnover.
You will be responsible for producing management accounts, cashflow forecasts, budgets and assisting and managing the Finance Administrator with purchase & sales ledger postings – no more than 40 invoices a month.
The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre, with solid experience in a finance department who can take complete responsibility for the preparation of management accounts, and to take on more responsibilities as delegated by the Head of Finance. Experience from a Retail accounts environment and having worked in small finance team would be ideal. As you will be working in a small team, you will need to demonstrate flexibility.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow, Accruals, Prepayments and Depreciation)
- Stock - monthly reconciliation of stock,
- Monthly VAT returns,
- Monthly intrastat and EC Sales Lists submissions
- Insurance queries
- Fixed asset register
- Cashflow forecasts
- Budget & Quarterly Forecasting
- Assist with purchase & sales ledger postings
- Credit control – no more than one hour per week
- Weekly reconciliation of bank accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of multi-currency petty cash
- Ad hoc requests from the Head of Finance including analysis of various costs
Required skills: Good understanding of double entry booking, Excel skills and ideally knowledge of Quickbooks.
Salary £32,000 to £38,000 + Study Support
Benefits: 20 days holiday, pension (3% contribution) and gym membership. The office is closed over Christmas / New Years time (3 days each year, if you work over the Christmas / New Years time these days are added to your 20 days holiday entitlement), this does not come out of your holiday entitlement.
Crowley Cox is acting as an employment agency. Crowley Cox is a specialist Financial Recruitment Consultancy. We have many different vacancies, we will contact you once we have thing suitable.