A boutique property business based in London’s exclusive Mayfair area is looking for you to become their new Part Qualified Accountant due to company growth and investment. If you are a driven proactive and Part Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) then this is a perfect opportunity for you to join the business and grow with it.
As the new Part Qualified Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Raising PO numbers and processing supplier invoices on a daily basis (low volume, high value)
- Preparing weekly payment runs and BACS
- The preparation of various progress reports
- Preparing VAT returns, month and year end accounts and trial balances
- Processing intercompany transactions
- Processing and posting payroll as well as other journals
To be successful as the new Part Qualified Accountant you will:
- Be part qualified in (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Worked in an SME environment
- Have a proactive attitude to work and not be afraid to get “stuck in”
- Ideally have property experience (not essential)
This opportunity is perfect for someone who is looking to develop their accountancy career; it’s a very hands-on role with an excellent study support package! The business is also expanding their portfolio making it a very exciting time to come on board.
To apply for the role please do get in touch: Liam can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet give Liam a call on 020 8246 4877.