*Part-Time Bookkeeper *Immediate Start *3 days per week with some flexibility *Up to £32k pro rata *A fantastic opportunity to join a distinguished organisation and play a pivotal part in their success
For over 150 years’ this prestigious, charitable organisation has become one of the most respected membership organisations in their field.
Now they are looking for a Part-Time Bookkeeper to join their team with immediate effect, taking ownership of the transactional accounts and adding value to the team!
As the successful Part-Time Bookkeeper you will be responsible for:
- Processing of members’ subscriptions, invoices, payments and receipts.
- Monthly bank reconciliations, payroll and financial reporting for the Committee.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
- Annual budget preparation, general ledger journals, fixed asset register, preparation of end of year financial reports and statements.
- Ad-hoc reporting where necessary
To be successful as the new Part-Time Bookkeeper you will:
- Have a solid understanding of double entry bookkeeping and financial reporting
- Ideally have used Sage before but certainly be a savvy user of accounting software
- Have experience in cash flow and VAT.
- Have experience in managing payroll and statutory payments.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Self-motivated and an ability to work well within a team environment.
Rate of pay: £32k per annum (pro rata)
Hours: Ideally 3 days per week with flexibility totalling 21 hours p/w
Contract: Permanent, part-time role but will consider temp-to-perm
To apply: I can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.