Growing, financially stable and established company in South West London have an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join the finance team. They offer market leading benefits (see below), a relaxed working environment and the opportunity to progress. This is a permanent role ideally to start immediately but if you are on one month’s notice with a stable work history you will definitely be considered.
The organisation has been going through some impressive growth over the past few years which has seen turnover double over the past five years.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will have responsibility for an entire payroll cycle of 500 people.
- Preparing and processing a payroll from beginning to end
- Running the Auto-Enrolment file before processing payroll
- Calculating Statutory Maternity Pay, Occupational Maternity and Adoption Pay, Statutory Sick Pay and Occupational Sick Pay
- Finalise the payroll, ensuring appropriate review and approval, and produce all payroll reports
- Generating and submitting the monthly BACS payment for final transmission
- Preparing end of year return, including the production of P14s, P60s, P11Ds, P35 listing.
- The successful Payroll Administrator will have a successful background in a similar role with experience of completing a full payroll cycle.
You should have experience of understanding pension scheme operation and be able to undertake manual calculations and knowledge of PAYE and National Insurance rules.
Salary £25,000 to £30,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Bupa Healthcare, Pension, Pilate’s classes, Ride to work Scheme, Employee Referral Scheme, Child care vouchers, Season Ticket loan and a highly sought after working environment.
Crowley Cox is acting as an employment agency or business.
Crowley Cox is a specialist Financial Recruitment Consultancy. We handle appointments at all levels from Finance Directors, Financial Controllers to Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates. We offer permanent, contract, temporary and interim personnel.