Payroll Administrator Part time flexible days
A leader in their field, this established, financially stable and growing company have an exciting requirement for a part time payroll administrator to join the team. Working 22,5 hours a week the part time hours are flexible allowing you to work 3 full days a week or 4 or 5 days working less hours. The role offers fantastic benefits including parking, 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, cashplan and life insurance.
- The end to end processing and management of the Company’s payroll and expenses process using the integrated HR and Payroll system, Resourcelink.
- Collate information for the above, process, produce reports and journals and coordinate an accurate and efficient filing system.
- The preparation of coding and processing journals.
- The production of various payroll related reports as requested by line management.
- Understand and be able to administer the P11D process in an efficient and orderly manner.
- Be able to administer the monthly reconciliation of HMRC payments, Company Pension, Childcare vouchers etc.
- Administer monthly reconciliations of payroll related accounts.
- Administer journals posted onto the Agresso accounting system in line with timescales set.
Applicants must have:
- Experience and in depth knowledge of a payroll system, preferably Resourcelink.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to offer concise, expert advice upon request.
Salary £18,000 for 3 days a week (£30,000 pro rata) or 22.5 hours a week. Flexible on how this is worked.
Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, cashplan and life insurance.