Luxury retailer in West London have an immediate start requirement for a Payroll Manager. Working in a busy, buzzing and fast paced office you will be part of an approachable and close knit team. The working environment is relaxed, friendly and sociable. They have amazing team building days out, evening drinks and relaxed dress code!
- The end to end processing and management of the Company’s payroll and expenses process using the integrated HR and Payroll system, Iris.
- The preparation of coding and processing journals.
- Manage and oversee the P11D process in an efficient and orderly manner.
- Manage the monthly reconciliation of HMRC payments, Company Pension, Childcare vouchers etc.
- The compliance to statutory requirements, including payment rates set by HMRC through keeping updated with existing and new legislation. Enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on critical and needed actions.
- The supervision and coordination of payroll staff including managing performance and development.
- Monthly reconciliations of payroll related accounts.
- To ensure that the monthly payrolls are run efficiently and accurately and all employees are paid on time
- To oversee the accurate payment of taxes to HMRC in line with prescribed deadlines
- To collate attendance timesheets and ensure records are accurate and complete prior to inputting to the payroll system
- To liaise with the external bureau to ensure all international employees are correctly paid, processing timesheets, reviewing payment schedules and authorising payment once content is fully confirmed
- To check all company benefits are correctly administered through the payroll
- To compile accurate PAYE and National Insurance (NI) payment reports
- To produce detailed payroll reports
- To hold regular meetings with the Head of Finance to review all payroll data,
- To closely monitor all payments made to leavers to ensure any overpayments are promptly addressed
- To design, develop and implement ad hoc reporting tools
- To maintain a good understanding of all current employment legislation and initiatives
- To work closely with the rest of the Talent Team to proactively research and propose changes or additions to the company benefits package
- To provide comprehensive and commercial advice on complex payroll queries (maternity, SSP etc), ensuring best practice and legislative requirements are met while minimizing potential risk (financial loss, etc) to the business
£18.00 to £25.00 p/h