Are you looking to join a company with over 100 years of history? Do you have experience working in finance and want to drive your career in payroll forwards? Are you seeking a genuine challenge in a dynamic finance team?
Then look no further as we are looking for a brand new Payroll Supervisor to join the team!
The company have been at the forefront of what they do for over a century and their finance team are progressive, dynamic with very low turnover showing just how good the team is to work in!
As the new Payroll Supervisor you will responsible for:
- Managing and running monthly payroll efficiently and accurately using Sage Payroll (Sage HRMP)
- Correctly calculating commissions for engineers and fitters based on their actual sales
- Sending Real Time Information to HMRC (monthly)
- Paying taxes to HMRC in an efficient manner
- Dealing with general employee tax/payroll queries
- Reconciliation of monthly & year-end reports
- Producing employee & business year-end documentation (P11d, P60s)
- Processing auto enrolment pension reports for pension provider
- Ensuring contribution payments to pension providers are accurate and timely
- Processing and deducting employee contributions from private healthcare scheme
- Management of employee season ticket travel loans / cash advances/cycling to work scheme
- Managing childcare voucher process
- Producing headcount and employee reports
To be successful as the team’s new Payroll Supervisor you should have:
- Previous experience managing the full payroll cycle for a medium to large business
- Sage payroll experience beneficial
- Good PC skills, excel proficiency essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work on their own
- Flexible and adaptable to changing working requirements
- Proven track record of longevity of service
- Excellent attention to detail
In return you will receive a salary of £25k-£30k dependent on experience. Additionally you will join the company Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare and the company Bike Scheme! You’re working hours will be Mon-Fri 08.30-17.30.
This role is for an immediate start so to avoid disappointment please do contact me so we can discuss the role further! Email: liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk or feel free to give me a call, you can find our number on the Crowley Cox website and ask for Liam Flanagan