A Dynamic, fast paced and luxury business are looking for Procurement Accounts Assistant to join their finance department. This role encompasses the delivery cycle of Projects from beginning to end with particular focus on the Procurement and Merchandising Budget for Client Goods. The company is growing rapidly so if you’re an ambitious individual and commercially focused then this is the role for you!
As the new Procurement Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the terms of the contract, the budget, and payment schedule.
- Setting up a merchandising project planner with the agreed fee for the design, management and procurement of the client goods
- Investigating and understanding the treatment of VAT and which route/processes need to be taken.
- Opening and managing new bank accounts for each project, setting up international transfers and multi-currency transaction
- Providing merchandisers with budget availability reports including analytics of funds spent across various purchase codes.
- Processing all purchase invoices on SUN Systems and Filemaker accurately so that they reconcile
- Coding project pro-formas and invoices
- Completing a regular check on Filemaker to ensure the project is still withinbudget
- Liaising with external clients to ensure all deliveries leave with correct export/import documentation, commercial invoice and certification according to VAT legislation.
- Reconciling all costs at the end of each project
- Submitting monthly VAT reports
- Undertaking monthly reconciliations of SUN
- Maintaining accurate filing for purchasing purposes
To be the successful Procurement Accounts Assistant you will:
- Have advanced Excel and Word skills.
- Have knowledge of SUN Accounts would be an advantage
- Have a high level of accuracy and attentionto detail
- Be extremely well organized
- Have good numeracy skills
- Be Client focused with the ability to go the extramile
- Be Flexible and adaptable to meet business needs
- Be confident and outgoing
Pay & Benefits:
- When successful you will be paid a salary of £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience. You will also receive excellent benefits such as pension scheme, life insurance, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and work in some of nicest offices SW London has to offer! You will also receive 23 days annual leave perannum and your working hours will be 09:30-17:30pm - Monday to Friday.
To apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet give me a call on 020 8780 9922