Project Accountant- International Consultancy- £35,000-£40,000 + benefits! Immediate Start! This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is qualified by experience and wants a challenging role with a diverse range of project work and management accounts.
For almost 50 years this business has been at the forefront of their market as a result of their innovative and thorough approach. They have multiple offices across the world and boast an extremely impressive portfolio of clients. Now they want you to become their new Project Accountant!
As the new Project Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring accurate internal project set-ups for EMEA and definition of appropriate billing and revenue terms
- Project invoicing processes, managing al linvoice and payments queries for the E&A Group
- Preparing the production and analysis of work in progress reports
- Working with the E&A Treasury and Corporate Treasury on Days Sales Outstanding /Lockup.
- Producing the project monthly progress reports and implementing the timely update of project budgets
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Working with Corporate Accounting and US Treasury Compliance as part of periodic compliance reviews or related initiatives.
- Assistingintheimplementationofmodificationstotheexistingsystemandprovidingsupportto all Project Managers to improve Company processes.
- Reviewing supplier invoices and employee expenses
- Assisting with period end and year end processes
Requirements for the new Project Accountant:
- Experience of working in a project accounts role
- Ideally you will have used Maconomy in a previous role
- You will be a great communicator both in written and verbal English
- You will need to have excellent organisational skills and a flexible approach to work
- Have a solid understanding of accounting principles
The business really does look after its’ employees and puts a big focus on their development; whether that be study support or language courses they really will nurture you. Additionally if successful you will receive private healthcare, 5% pension contribution, 25 days holiday (excl. public hols) and season ticket loan.
This is an immediate start role so to avoid disappointment please do get in touch! I can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet give me a call on 020 8246 4877.