Established, highly respected and sought after property company are recruiting a property manager to join the department on a permanent basis. The company have been established for almost a century and well known for their efficient service they provide. Candidates should ideally have a proven track record working in residential property management or strong transferable skills and experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to leaseholder and client enquiries by email, telephone and post
- Carrying out regular inspections of properties under your portfolio and identify any maintenance issues
- Overseeing and responding to repairs and maintenance issues within set time frames
- Attending client Board meetings, including AGM’s and Directors meetings
- Liaising with accounts department on the management of service charge and ground rent arrears
- Producing budgets, including reserve funding for the forthcoming years for Board approval
- Overseeing expenditure in accordance with the budget during the year
- Authorising contractor invoices prior to payment
- Assisting with the project management of major internal and external works
- Knowledge and implementation of Section 20 Notices including other relevant statutory regulations
- Working alongside surveyors (or relevant professional consultants) on major works projects
- Ensuring client files are updated and easily accessible
- Ensuring insurance claims are being processed efficiently and correctly (in conjunction with the appropriate members of staff)
- Circulating information to residents regarding any management issues
- Ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and that General and Fire risk assessment recommendations are implemented.
- Knowledge of assured Shorthold Tenancies (AST’s) and carrying out day to day management of such properties
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Lives within a commuting distance of no more than 30 minutes from our Teddington office
- The verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group and internal staff
- The ability to research, analyse and reason logically and effectively within tight timeframes.
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel skills
- Experience of working effectively in teams
- Ability to work independently and to deadlines
- A commitment to providing outstanding customer service
Salary £25,000 to £32,000 plus excellent benefits
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.