Purchase Ledger Assistant Haywards Heath
Location RH16 1XQ
International Facilities company have a fabulous opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Assistant or Accounts Payable Accountant to join their team. Working in a dynamic environment, you will be part of one of the most profitable units in the UK. Market leading benefits (25 days holiday & more see below!). Ideally you will be studying AAT and be working in an accounts payable capacity.
Key tasks and activities
- Process suppliers/subcontractor invoices and staff expenses, accounting for VAT and sub-contractors tax.
- Dealing with supplier, subcontractor and employee queries.
- Obtain credit notes from suppliers and subcontractors where invoices are incorrect.
- Check invoiced price of goods by suppliers against cost on official orders.
- Match the invoices on the Purchase Ledger against receipted goods and investigate, with appropriate operational cost centre manager, discrepancies.
- Undertake, or assist with processing payment runs and ensure full audit trail is followed
- Prepare account reconciliations as requested
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, Private Medical Insurance, Group Pension Scheme, Company Share Scheme, Life Insurance, Income Protection, Childcare Voucher Scheme.
We have many different vacancies, we will contact you once we have thing suitable. Crowley Cox is acting as an employment business or agency. Crowley Cox is a specialist Financial Recruitment Consultancy. We handle appointments at all levels from Finance Directors, Financial Controllers to Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates. We offer permanent, contract, temporary and interim personnel.