Purchase Ledger Assistant role for a vibrant, luxury business! £20,000-£25,000 + pension, free onsite parking, Xmas Bonus & more! Immediate Start! Chessington
For over 30 years this business has been producing high-end goods and they are currently looking for you to join them as their new Purchase Ledger Assistant. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to build their transactional accounts experience.
As the new Purchase Ledger Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Matching goods received notes to purchase invoices
- Coding & posting of suppliers invoices
- Preparing supplier statement reconciliations & chasing up missing payments efficiently
- Preparing payment runs- raising cheques, remittance advices and bacs payments on bank portal
- Acting as a main point of contact for all supplier queries.
As the new Purchase Ledger Assistant you will:
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (verbal and written)
- Good software skills including Excel to an intermediate level
- Have a good sense of humour
This role would suit someone with around 1 years’ worth of Purchase Ledger experience who is looking to develop their transactional accounting skills.
This is an immediate start with the view to get the right person started before Easter! So if you are interested in this opportunity please apply now! I can be contacted via email on liam@Crowleycox.co.uk or better yet give me a call. Our number can be found on the Crowley Cox website.