Purchase Ledger with parking
Best job in Surrey with fantastic benefits & parking? Now that I have your attention, please read on. We are recruiting for a fabulous company who have an immediately requirement for an Accounts Payable or Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their finance team in a permanent capacity. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join the finance department and develop your accounts career in a financially stable, growing and established company.
Principal Duties or Responsibilities
- Working in a team of 5 and reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager this job includes; posting entries, verifying and reconciling input to financial reporting system output, processing payments, and other financial reports. Responds to inquiries and contacts other departments and/or suppliers to resolve a variety of problems.
- The role will be to provide a customer focused service to internal customers by way of processing payment of invoices in an efficient and prompt manner.
- Other duties for the role will include but not be limited to:
- To ensure all suppliers invoices are paid on a timely basis, with sufficient authorisation, and to input the relevant data onto our computerised system.
- Matching invoices to orders, ensuring that invoices are properly authorised.
- Matching invoices to GRNs or sending out for approval.
- Preparation of weekly payment runs.
- Reconciling supplier statements and dealing with supplier queries.
Salary £23,000 to £25,000 + fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, cash plan and life insurance.