Innovative, engaging and forward thinking Tech Company have a requirement for a new Purchasing and Stock Controller to join the team. The company are one of the leaders in their field, large enough to work on international projects but small enough to be nimble and move quickly. Working in a busy team, they are looking to recruit Purchasing and Stock Controller.
- Excellent communicator both internally and externally
- Very organised and able to manage multiple demands from stakeholders
- Small business can do attitude
- Good IT/Process skills
- Flexible attitude and ability to cope with change
- Strong management of the Stock/Purchasing Function and ensure that the rest of the team follows the process!
- Purchasing from suppliers for Stock/Project Items
- Purchasing for Non stock Items
- Use of Sage (soon to be Zero) for P.O./ Goods In/Out
- Use of Barcode (Bcarm) with Sage for stock movement
- Management of Stock in dual locations plus 10 Vans
- Management of deliveries to client sites
- Management of Assets in terms of shared tools
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Reporting
- Year End Stock Take
- Weekly Communication to Project Managers
- Ability to work with our suppliers to ensure maximum discounts/negotiation of payment terms
- Sage 50/Xero
- MS Excel
- A Barcode technology
- Similar role to above 3-5 years
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.