Qualified Finance Manager- World Renowned Museum- £50,000 per annum + some amazing benefits!
For almost 200 years this establishment has been a huge hit with tourists and Londoners alike and has contributed to some ground-breaking research in its field. Now, due to growth, they are looking for a new Finance Manager to join their team and ensure the smooth running and implementation of financial processes.
As the successful Qualified Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Balance sheet reconciliations in order to maintain the accounts to the highest standard
- Managing 3 direct reports (transactional staff)
- Monitoring transactional financial operations as necessary
- Ensuring sufficient company cash-flow
- Overseeing the AP function, reviewing aged creditor and setting payment plans
- Preparation of VAT returns for all entities
- Managing the fixed asset register
- Making sure gift aid claims are submitted on time
- Being the systems administrator (Agresso)
What you will need to be successful as the new Qualified Finance Manager:
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Proven experience preparing financial statements
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong technical knowledge and regulatory knowledge
- If you have charity/not-for-profit experience that would be great!
In return you will be paid a salary of £50,000 per annum as well as getting a starting annual leave allowance of 27 days (excl. Bank holidays). In addition you will be put on the occupational benefit scheme, flexi time, holiday trading scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, various discounts and much more!
If this sounds like the role for you then please do get in touch! I can reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.